Monday, March 26, 2012

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder?

Hello, hello, hello! My it has been a long time hasn't it! Where to begin? Well let's start with the most exciting!

We are moving into our own apartment on April 19th! We are moving closer to work, which is a blessing because we will save gas money big time!

Second, Juli started a new job. It isn't what he WANTS to do for the rest of his life, but at this point, it pays the bills!

Let's see.........I have been getting healthier and I am actually blogging at the gym cafe as we speak! It is nice to have a set time to come here and just relax after a workout! I am going to sign up for two classes at the gym and I am super excited about that! I will keep everyone updated!

Rocky and Parker are amazing as usual! We are hopefully getting a puppy in June and I could not be more happy! I have wanted a dog for YEARS, ever since losing Izzy, and we will finally have the space to have one!

More to follow but this was a great update!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!