Monday, November 30, 2009

Friend Makin Monday

Saw this on Alisha's Blog and thought I would try it out. Just a little survey to let people know some not so vital, but somewhat interesting, things about me.



1. Favorite website
Amazon.com

2. Favorite color
PINK

3. Facebook?
Yes. More often than I should

4. Favorite Christmas song?
Marshmallow World

5. Christmas tree: Real or fake?
Very Real!!

6. Hottest celebrity?
Taylor Lautner and Gerard Butler

7. Favorite restaurant?
Ketchup

8. Favorite magazine?
Martha Stewart Living

9. Favorite thing to drink around the holidays?
Mt. Dew!!!!!!!

10. Favorite Christmas movie.
Hands down..."The Muppet Christmas Carol"

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Not much going on here. Work and decorating. Will post pictures soon.

Although....a very special little person was born on 11/26 and I am so happy!! Carly Nicole was born to two very wonderful people!!!

On ANOTHER note....my "baby" sister turned 20 today. That makes me feel extremely OLD!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of real trees. And one day we'll go try Ketchup. It sounds like a great restaurant.
    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blogs! Sorry I haven't commented recently!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!