Friday, November 13, 2009

Lazy bones



As the year winds down, so does my energy :P I just feel so very tired today! Probably all this rain! But we all know what is next month and I couldn't be happier!!! I have already picked out my ribbon, Christmas sweaters, and porcelain village piece for this year!!!

Tonight I am taking my hubby out for a date. He always takes me, so I wanted to take him to his favorite place to eat! We are going to Mi Rancho, the best Tex Mex restaurant in the state in our opinion!!!!

Not much news wise. Work is going well for both of us and we finally feel like we are making it out of this huge hole we have found ourselves in. Keep on keeping on I guess :P I hope everyone is doing well and trying to stay well in this time of sickness!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!