Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year....New Me!




Well...Maryland has officially thawed out! We got 20 inches of snow! UNHEARD of for this area! I just had to sit back and shake my head at how inept everyone was to handle the panic! We have picnics in this type of snow in Maine (not really but you get my drift) I guess the phrase..."We're not in Kansas anymore" came to mind :P

I am super excited about this New Year. I have quite a few goals to accomplish this year. Last year we accomplished two out of our three major goals and I think that is a great success!! I have decided that I want to become a more knowledgeable person. I want to know more about some of my favorite things so I will be reading everything I can get my hands on in interior design and romance! My major goals are as follows:

1. LOSE WEIGHT! I mean ALL of the excess!!!
2. Write down one thing each day that states what I love about Julio!
3. Take more classes i.e. a self-defense class, scrapbooking class..etc.
4. Keep my house clean EVERYDAY!!!
5. Keep all my magazine articles organized on a weekly basis
6. Be more positive
7. Get our own place
8. Take my vitamins more faithfully
9. Find more things to be thankful for each day
10. Make myself a better person, inside and out!!!

I also want to keep in touch better with far away friends and that means BLOGGING MORE!!!!!! I feel very motivated this year. I hope you all catch the spirit and keep me motivated too!!!! My motto for this year is New Year...New Me!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I need to write something out myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow!!! ahhhh! My Dad called and asked if we had any.. Nope. Crazy to live where they dont get too much! Cant wait to read your more blog posts! Great list of Resolutions!! You can do it! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!