Friday, January 1, 2010

Daddy's Girl






With the New Year, comes a very special man's birthday. MY DADDY!!!!! He truly is one of the greatest influences in my life. My dad has always been my rock. My dad and I are very much alike. I could ALWAYS go to him with ANYTHING! I have so many memories of times with him. My dad loves a bargain and is notorious for slamming on the brakes for a yard sale! I remember taking two or three books and riding with him ALL OVER the state and finding good deals to turn around! He would give me a certain amount of money at a flea market and he would take the same amount and we would see who could get the best deal! I remember him teaching me how to ride a bike and tie my shoe. I remember the first football game I watched with him. He got me my first puppy. He even gave me Izzy ( who also got me through some rough times)

I love how wise and calm he is. I love how he always makes me feel loved. I love how I know I can call him anytime of the day and just talk to him. I always was and always will be a daddy's girl. And with a father like I have, I am truly lucky!!!! I love you Daddy!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Its Awesome to have a Great Dad! I hope he has a great bday! And I dont know if I have said this before.. but he looks SOOOOO familiar! Does he work at Hannaford? I use to work there back in the day! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is my neice's 11th Birthday! I think special people are born the 1st of the year! Great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa he does work at Hanaford NOW..but just started this year so....Not sure where you have seen him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz special people ARE born on the 1st! Interestingly enough my dad's little brother was born on Dec. 31st of the same year :D

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!