Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's a BOY


I am pleased to announce the arrival of Neville Snitch Zuleta. A robo dwarf hamster that has stolen our hearts! NEVER did I EVER imagine that I would tolerate, let alone WANT, a hamster. I am a dog/cat person and have always thought that caged pets were kinda a waste! Boy was I wrong!!

I LOVE this pic, because it looks like they are studying the blueprints to break in!
This is our new little man! He is just toooooooo cuuuute!!! Being a robo hamster, he isn't the most social of hamsters but he was just too adorable to pass up! He literally is no bigger than a ping pong ball and frequents the resemblance when he sleeps!

Neville has already provided our kitties with hours of entertainment. I have to say I giggle quite frequently at his antics myself. Putting him in his little ball and he is set to go! Parker is already a doting big brother helping him out of situations when his ball gets stuck on "debris" around the house! Rocky is more the "Meh, I have dealt with new siblings before" type attitude but he can't resist peeking at our new comer!

The ONLY complaint I have so far is his lack of housekeeping! He thinks it is funny to take a mouthfull of food up to the wheel tower and spit it out and then RUN in his wheel causing the said food to spin everywhere! Sunflower seeds in a plastic wheel at 3 am sounds a lot like shoes in the dryer LOL!!!!

More updates to follow as our little guy grows on us!!!!!

*One of the downsides of working at a pet store is seeing all these cute animals and saying no*

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Sooo cute! Love the second from the last picture! ha ha!.. like if I could get you.... ha ha!! I would have a TON of stinkin dogs if I worked there. I dont go anymore to our Petsmart on Saturdays because they have all those cute dogs waiting to be adopted! When Im in there I think I want them all.. when I have dogs all I can think is ahhhh Dog Hair! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah Marisa!!! Your "puppy" must be pretty big by now! If you are experiencing a lot of shedding (you probably are since you have a lab :P) try the furminator brush! Expensive...but SOOOOOOOO worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! I can just see the cats following his ball around the house! :) One day....some day...I can get one too!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!