Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6 years ago...

6 years ago I married my best friend. The man I married is an amazing person. he takes care of me and loves me with every ounce of strength he has. He also stripped copper for two months to save money to take me on a romantic weekend getaway to D.C!!!! So here are some of our pictures...in no particular order because no matter how hard I try, I can't get them in the right order on this thing =P

This is Union Station. One of the biggest train stations at the time it was built. If you put the Washington Monument on its side, it would fit in just the lobby!

Hahah This is the International Spy Museum. Quite a let down on our part though. Not worth the money :(


On our bus tour!



I LOVED the Capitol Building! Everywhere you turned was something beautiful!



Our hotel was very modern!!!



This was at the end of our day two. As you can see....I am burnt to a crisp! I ended up with 2nd degree burns on my shoulder but it was soooooo worth it!


We took a night tour of the Mall and it was amazing! Sadly my camera didn't take the greatest pictures!




The rotunda at the Capitol! (I warned you there was no order!)Hahah his new favorite shirt!
Overall, we had a great time! There are so many more pictures to come!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awwww soooo fun! Glad you got to go have a great time! Nothing like a getaway! Cool hotel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys managed to have a lot of fun.

    For your pic problem, have you tried the updated post editor? It really makes it a lot faster and easier to organize. Just go to your settings and look for select post editor. :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!