Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let me count the ways..


This Saturday I had off from work! WOW!! I miss that!!! I know that with Juli being unemployed right now EVERY day I have off is Saturday...but it FEELS different!

We went to The Golden Corale for their amazing breakfast buffet. (Now I know we are on a diet.....Sat. was our free day this week so hush!) Then we hit up Best Buy drooling over all the technology we cannot afford! LOL!

We also went to the mall in Columbia! We went because I had some coupons for Yankee Candle and we all know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE candles!! I got some awesome fall candles that were on sale plus the coupons!!! I had to hold myself back from buying my Mistletoe candle because I told myself I wouldn't buy one until after Halloween :(

After that we strolled to the bookstore which is always an overwhelming process because there are too many books and not enough time. :)

All of this was a great time.....but my amazing husband makes even this everyday things SOOOO MUCH FUUUNN!! I love his sense of humor. I love his logical thinking. I love that he has a love for art and literature. I love his desire to SHOW me he loves me! I love that he is not afraid to kiss me in the rain. I love that he has a softer side! I love that he has a rough side! I thank God every day for giving me the perfect man for me! Life is a journey and I love my traveling partner!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I had an obsession with candles too!!! And I admire how thankful you are for your hubby! Makes me want to tell John all the time how blessed I am to have him.

    =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a fabulous date day! :) So glad you got to spend your day off with your best friend!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!