Monday, September 13, 2010

Three things in life


There are three things in life that a woman cannot have too many of. One: shoes. Two: Purses. Three: Nail polishes!!!!!!

I am addicted!!!!! I love painting my nails, but I am A. terrible at it and B. it doesn't last long because of work! There is nothing more feminine feeling than having a nice fresh coat of polish on! Right now I have 19! I need at least one more to make it an even 20 and you know me and odd numbers!



Also.....................................FOOTBALL SEASON KICKED OFF!!!!!!! Pats win!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I looove that football season is here!

    BTW at my organic market they have so many cruelty free polishes in so many colors.. and they last long too. theyre under $10.00 each.

    :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw that you had a new post, I thought...this is gonna be about football. LOL! I was very surprised when it turned out to be all about some nail polish. :) I love to wear black myself. I love your green in the back too!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!