Friday, October 30, 2009

After 5 years......

I finally found the PERFECT curtains!!!!!!! I got a new bedding set and was casually looking at the curtains that matched and realized they were PERFECT for my living room!!! I originally bought two because I thought it was just the valance. Once I opened them up....I found it was the valance, AND two attached panels with tie backs!!!!!!!!!! You don't know how much of a blessing this is for me!!! I am the type to go without something rather than settle with something I don't fully love, so that is why for 5 plus years my windows have had no treatment whatsoever! Not anymore!!!!!!!!

Below is my new winter bedding set. I absolutely LOVED my one I had last winter but unfortunately ruined it by drying it in the dryer...oops! But I found this one at Walmart.com and could not be happier with it!!! Can you tell whose side of the bed is whose? LOL!!!!! I embrace my husbands collections that is for sure! Someday we will have a room just devoted to Spiderman and movie memorabilia.....someday!
I hope to hear from everyone soon *HINT HINT* I seem to be one of the only ones in BLOGWORLD right now!
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very Very Pretty! Love finding things that I LOVE for my house! Always fun and exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all of your blogs! :) I'm the same way as you....I'd rather leave something bare unless I'm totally in love with the thing that I'm looking for! I still have a picture to find for my hallway....that stays bear except for fall and winter when I hang decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new fabrics! Blues and Browns are definitely fashionable colors.
    You are definitely more of a woman than I. I don't think I could let my hubby's stuff decorate our room. lol :)My hubby's interests are chinese decor and anime. I let him agree to colors I pick. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!