Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My New Hobby


One of my goals this year was to lose weight. So far...EPIC FAIL. Over the past few weeks I have been weighing my options. I have looked into nutritionists, Jenny Craig, and supplements. None of them seemed right. On Monday a friend and I were talking about working out before work and starting to discuss a gym membership. I stopped by after work and checked it out.....it was love at first sight! This gym is amazing! It has two pools, a hot tub, two saunas both dry and steam, all the cardio machines you can think of, unlimited fitness classes and this gym is 24 hours! SOOOOOO I get to workout before work and chill after work!

With this membership you get a fit assessment. Needless to say.....I have a ways to go. BUT, I get two free personal training sessions! My first one is on Friday at 6 am! I am super excited! Since joining the gym and spending almost every day there doing some activity of some sort, I have lost 6 lbs!!!!! YAY ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT Job! Awesome about the gym! Sounds like so much fun!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!