Monday, August 9, 2010

Romance in a Unromantic World



I love my husband. I try to show him everyday why I fell in love with him.....but some days you just run out of ideas or motivation. What a find this book was. My love affair with Amazon continues constantly but this was such an exciting moment :) I was randomly looking up date idea books and I found this one! I read the reviews and couldn't resist. I have NEVER read a more helpful book! I read one page every night and although I may not use the exact examples in the book, it does get my romantic mind churning. It makes my heart swell with love and you just get so excited to try an idea out, whether his or one you have concocted based on a phrase! I hope anyone out there wanting to be even one ounce more romantic checks this book out!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Gonna check it out.. LOVE new ideas to express how much I am in love with my guy! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check this one out too. Maybe right before Greg gets back. I can't read about romance while he's gone. LOL...drives me crazy! Thanks for the recommendation.

    PS I LOVE your new background. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!