Wednesday, October 6, 2010

♪These are a few of my favorite things♪



Snow covered pine trees
Reading a book with a cryptic title and finally figuring it out
Lists
The smell of my husband
Couples who still enjoy each other after years together
Plums
Crawling into a warm toasty bed with a chill in the air
Songs that move me to tears
Puppies
The perfect pair of shoes
Soft socks (who am I kidding....socks of any kind!)
Powerful quotes
Cards
Everything that is Christmas
Tears of joy
Woodsy scented candles
Making a difference
Ice water
Friends who are more like family
Penguins ^-^
Red hair
My husband's laugh
Baby smiles
Roaring fireplaces
Pools

"I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land."
Source Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!