Friday, October 1, 2010

With a kiss and a smile


Kiss someone you love today and smile! You never know when it will be your last!

Julio and I put together a realistic Bucket List a few days ago. I thought I would share our lists and share the experiences with blogworld!

Mandy
1. Feed penguins in South Africa
2. Go to a fancy restaurant and dance with Juli
3. Shop in New York without worrying about budget :)
4. Try out for The Amazing Race
5. Fit into my wedding dress
6. Travel to Ireland
7. Build a library complete with library ladder!
8. Read all the books IN my library
9. Go to all the museums in Egypt
10. Make my own candle line


Julio
1. Go to Hawaii for 2 weeks
2. Be a successful author
3. Look better than Taylor Lautner
4. Meet Sylvester Stallone
5. Only worry about spending the rest of my life with Mandy
6. Have a place of our own in the city
7. Learn how to paint
8. Travel to Japan
9. Become an amazing cook
10. Meet Josh Groban


If you notice...traveling and meeting people are a running theme in our lists! Although I melted when I read Juli's number 5 :)

I think if I start saving tip money now....I might be able to cross off one or two before I die! LOL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I share #5 and 6 with you! Those would both be nice! And LOL at Juli's #3! His #5 is just too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!