Wednesday, November 3, 2010

When Inspiration Hits

I LOVE being inspired. I love looking at people's ideas, digesting them, and forming my own version to fit me. I always enjoy a well written blog. This is one of my favs:
Kim's Blog

Because of her list, I have made my own. I hope to look back this time next year and see everything crossed off. Enjoy!!

1. Have our own apartment
2. Furnish our home
3. Make my own candles
4. Have a pen pal
5. Adopt/sponsor a Humbolt penguin
6. Lose 50 lbs.
7 Read 10 biographies
8. Volunteer at an animal shelter
9. Participate in Boston Marathon
10. Scale rock climbing wall at gym
11. Meet my water goal everyday
12. Find the perfect library card catalog
13. Reduce amount of foreign made purchases
14. Buy more local foods
15. Visit the ocean more
16. Keep up on birthday cards
17. Read more history books
18. Save $2,000
19. Write an informative article and seek to have it published
20. Own an original piece of artwork
21. Visit all the museums in the Smithsonian
22. Take a picture at each monument in D.C.
23. Manicure my nails more often
24. Actively seek methods to clear my skin
25. Watch every Marilyn Monroe movie
26. Learn the rules of tennis
27. Be able to swim 10 proper laps
28. Visit Salem
29. Host a formal party
30. Dance in the rain
31. Have a snowball fight
32. See Wicked in New York
33. Take Julio to New England Aquarium
34. Enjoy each I Love Lucy episode again.
35. Do one thing I am scared to death of
36. Rescue a cat in need
37. Upgrade our car
38. Raise $5,000 for charity
39. Watch 5 documentaries
40. Start a bookclub
41. Become cat certified
42. Attend a cooking class
43. Take ballroom dancing lessons
44. Take 5,000 pictures
45. Learn a craft
46. Own one piece of Harry Potter movie memrobilia
47. Grow my hair out and donate to locks of love
48. Buy a tailor made suit for Julio
49. Own a pair of antique candelabras
50. Accomplish more this year than last.

I hope some of these give you inspiration to follow some of your whims this year and live life to the fullest!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. I thought I added a comment already grr!! but this is an excellent list! if you need company for some of them, I'm right here!!!!!


    Good luck Mandy you can do it

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!