Saturday, November 6, 2010

When one does one's best


Grooming school...what can I say. It has been an interesting road. It has had its down points for sure. But yesterday (mind you 1 more day left) I FINALLY began to feel like a groomer. I did a Standard Poodle and a Bichon yesterday! I was able to do Poms and clean feet (Katelyn did an excellent job an the other half of the poodle too!!) on the Poodle! CLEAN FEET ARE EXHAUSTING! For my non-groomer friends, clean feet is the process on poodles where you shave their feet really short. It is very tedious because you have to shave between the toes too! Bleck!! Not my favorite grooming process! I DO however LOVE LOVE LOVE hand scissoring! I find it relaxing and rewarding!
The finished product!

This little lady was a Bichon named Mandy!!! She was such a sweetheart (must be the name :P) And she turned out very pretty if I say so myself!!!!!


Thankful Thought #4 I am thankful for friends who miss me when I am gone

Thankful Thought #5 I am thankful for inspirational friends who keep me constantly bettering myself

Thankful Thought #6 I am thankful for CANDY CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!