Monday, June 29, 2009

178 Days Until Christmas


Christmas is my favorite time of year. Winter itself is my favorite time of the year. I HATE summer. I know, I know, I am odd. But in all fairness to me, I am allergic to most things that you can enjoy during summer. I am allergic to grass. Just standing in it causes me to break out in hives and swell up. I didn't used to be THIS allergic. It started my first year of college. Maybe that Maine air really WAS good for me!

So during winter.....no grass. That equals pain, sneeze, and general ooze free!

I love the coziness of Christmas. I am so thankful for Christ's birth and I am even more thankful it is during a season that allows snuggling with out sweating LOL!

OH AND, winter has football! I can feel it this year. The Patriots are going to win the Superbowl. Mark it!




Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy,
    I too love the Christmas season, yet have a hard time defining my favorite season. I like them all and am ready for each one as it arrives. I didn't realize your allergies were so bad! That cannot be enjoyable!
    Thank you for your kind notes!
    Have a wonderful evening,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!