Monday, June 29, 2009

So many people ask me why I am so crazy about penguins. I always had a hard time putting it into words without talking their ear off! Maybe putting it into written word will be less time consuming!

I love penguins because they remind me of unconditional love. When they mate, they mate for life. They go through so many struggles to bring a family into the world. The MALE is willing to do what he needs to do to help the female out. They can pick each other out in a sea of sameness. How much more romantic can you get than penguins? LOL

Besides, who can resist those cute little waddles!!!!!

Jenny~
I was cooking the chicken and I had the recipe written on a piece of notebook paper. Kitchen no-no number one. I then was reaching above the stove to get something out of the cabinets and had the recipe in my hand. Kitchen no-no number two. In slow motion, naturally, it fell into the pot of chicken and stock and was soaked by the time I could get it out. Totally ruined! Both the recipe and the chicken! I am still waiting for a replacement recipe of it!!


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i just wanna say christina perri's song, penguin, is exactly what you just said. it also reminds me of my boyfriend and i's relationship. i hope you dont mind but im using your adorable pictures to make a cute thing for him. :) your love you just described is ttruly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!