Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well......


Considering I have managed to botch the last two blogs I have attempted, this ought to be a new adventure.

Our anniversary was such a pleasant day. Truly it has been the best so far. We love Baltimore and have a deep desire to move to the city. Finances just won't allow it right now :P I miss the ocean and Baltimore reminds me of home and so much more.

Hydrangeas are my most favorite flowers. Since I am sadly and terribly allergic, I cannot enjoy flowers on special occasions. So I am limited to admiring from afar. They truly make me happy because they look so light and fluffy!

Dory and Nemo were so cute!

This truly is a tragedy! The Baltimore Aquarium DOES NOT have penguins. They do however have an Australian Outback exhibit with lizards and frogs. Can someone please explain that one to me? Everyone should have penguins!!!! So sadly, the closest I got to penguins yesterday was this poster. *sniff* SO SAD!




We were able to board a ship that was docked in the harbor this week. It was called "The White Ship". It was a beautiful ship! It had been a long time since I have been on a boat!!!!
This was the beautiful sunset we were able to enjoy while eating dinner! What a treat!


It was such an amazing day. I am blessed above and beyond to have such an amazing husband who worked so hard to strip copper and saved every little piece to be able to take me out on a glorious date. I don't know who was more excited! The Orioles even won against the Nationals!!!



Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!