Thursday, October 15, 2009

You know it's the little things!

Julio got me three pairs of new socks today (yes I have an obsession...no I will NOT admit I have a problem..you can NEVER have too many socks!!) and these were my favorites.....for obvious reasons...I mean come on....penguins AND toe socks!!!!!!

Tomorrow is Julio's swearing in ceremony. At 9 am, the US will have a new citizen!!!!!

We had a little Yorkiepoo puppy come in that literally looked like a walking ball of fluff!!! It never went in a kennel because we just had it out on the floor playing with her!! What a cutie!

This is a wheaten terrier and it is now my dog of choice!! They are such sweeties! After they are done, they always look like teddy bears and their hair is like those nice plush blankets!!!
And this is my ultimate puppy! A teacup Yorkie! I really want one of these little cuties too! By the time we are done getting our dream animals, we won't have any room for us!!!




Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. CUTE Socks, Cute Puppies and CONGRATS Julio!!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that first dog!!! It looks so cuddly!
    Congrats to your hubby! That is a big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisha, they are the softest dogs too! They are like plush teddy bears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know I have no room to talk :), but I've missed your blogging this week. Hope all is going well.
    Prayed for you today.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!