Friday, September 18, 2009

15 down....too many to go!

I have officially lost 15lbs!!!!!! I now have a heart rate monitor and am more conscious of keeping my heart rate withing a training mode!!!!! I am hoping to lose at least 10 more by October 1st so we will see!!!!!

I am enjoying my three day weekend so far!!! Laundry, dusting, vacuuming...all very intriguing tasks *rolls eyes* but I am REALLY looking forward to going out with my husband tonight! We are going to Tyson's Corner and out to eat! I can't wait!!!!! Hopefully tennis tomorrow! It has been too long since we have played!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB on the 15lbs!! That is WONDERFUL!!! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I am impressed! Love ya! Jennie Walter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Mandy! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!