Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One of those days.

Yesterday was just one of those days. I had 7 dogs....all of which were huge, furry, and not happy with me one bit. I had to muzzle one just to brush it. Poor thing. It gets frustrating because these Pet Parents will say "oh she is just the sweetest dog or ...they love the water...or my least favorite....I needed to bring him to the spa" As if the dogs are going to ENJOY getting a bath!!!! One of these poor dogs must have been sick because when her owner brought her in she said "Oh I am sorry Maggie must have eaten something that didn't agree with her because she had diarrhea this morning and is fine now" only to find out she ISN"T fine now and has just had an accident all over herself AFTER I had washed, dried, and brushed her. After all that...no tip! Sorry to complain but it was just one of those days LOL!!!


Today was so much better. All good dogs! Plus...............DRUMROLL PLEASE..................................................................................................................................................................................................

JULIO PASSED HIS CITIZENSHIP TEST TODAY!!!!!!!!

He gets sworn in be the end of the month!! I am so proud of him. He has been here since he was 5 but the whole process has taken about 20 years and thousands of dollars. It has made me appreciate my citizenship so much more because I have seen the stress of trying to deal with a faulty system! Thank goodness that is all over with!

Fall is in the air! It has been quite chilly today!! I think for the first time I am NOT looking forward to the cold weather only because I am constantly wet and fear freezing LOL!!!

Love to all and congrats on all the accomplishments fellow bloggers have gotten this week!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I would of been so irritated at the dog that poohed AFTER the bath! Glad you had a better day today and CONGRATS Julio!! I bet most citizens couldnt pass that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS, JULIO!!!!!

    Mandy, take lots of pictures at the ceremony! I cannot wait to see!

    (Wow! I am crying! What a special moment for your husband...I am so happy for you both!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a huge acomplishment. I am very happy for you both! Pastor Walter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the congratulations! We are all so proud of him!!! This has been a burden on his shoulders for many years and finally he can call this wonderful country "HOME"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!