Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Maine or Bust


So Saturday was the Zuleta Family pictures. Let's just say by the end, we were ready to be done!!!!

I was able to find a new dress at the last minute (after a solid week of shopping) and I couldn't have been happier! It was a...wait for it...size 10!!! I was so excited!!!!!!

Today I am at home sick though. I had a nail trim that came in yesterday that I think rolled in the grass before it came in. Well many of you know I am allergic to grass. So I was breaking out in hives all on my neck and I was sneezing. So it got better by the end of the day, but didn't go away. So today it is even worse. Plus my arthritis is getting worse with the cold weather approaching. So I am at home, with my Christmas candle lit, socks in place and catching up on my blogging!

We leave for Maine on Thursday!!!!!! We have a very busy schedule, but it is all worth it!!! So if you don't hear from me, it's because my parents have not joined the 21st century and gotten internet connection!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!