Friday, September 4, 2009

Fresh Air


Fall has hit Maryland!! I have all my windows thrown open and I am cleaning so everything will get aired out! I enjoy not melting thank you very much!!!

Phew!!! Isn't it crazy how laundry piles up if you don't do it daily. Since we share a machine with three others, doing it on a schedule is out of the question and now that I am working (my usual time to do laundry) I have to save it all for my day off!! WOW! When you go to your closet and say "I have NOTHING to wear" remember all the laundry you do!! Where in the world does it come from????

I am trying to muster up the energy to rearrange the furniture but it probably won't get done today =( Oh well....there is always next week.

Our church picnic is on Sunday and as always it will be a great time with amazing food and great Christian fellowship!

I got a special snuggling today from my cat Rocky. I think he was just overjoyed at A: I didn't smell like dog, and B: I was actually home all day. He must have spent thirty minutes in my lap and for Rocky, that might as well be hours! I have missed him since working, but I am sure he enjoys food in his bowl more than constant company!!!!!!

On a sad note: I quicked (cut the vein on the nail) my first dog yesterday. I felt so bad. It happens on a constant basis in the salon and is not a big deal because we have special powder to stop the bleeding, if it does, but I still felt bad! NOT entirely my fault (If he had held still like I told him I wouldn't have cut him) but I still felt like a butcher! LOL!! He was completely fine and didn't even bite!!!!! I work four hours on Sunday so looking forward to lots of tips (the big spenders come out on weekends!)!!!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend folks!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Tips!?!?

    Oh, how fun!!!

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ma'am!!! Last Sunday I worked 2-6 and I made $20 in tips. That whole week I had only made 5! This week I made $7 so I am praying for an added bonus this Sunday too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!