Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pug Problems

I love my job. Please don't think I don't, but I REALLY, I mean REALLY dislike pugs. They are the most bi-polar dogs I have ever seen. They come in all cute and licking your face off, but as soon as I turn on the water BAHM, totally different dog. I did two pugs today. A nail trim and a full bath. The nail trim was a little puppy who was as sweet as could be till I picked up the cotton balls to do her ears.....OH MY WORD! It took three of us to do this 5 lbs little puppy. But that was AFTER she bit my fingers a couple times! The second pug was even sweeter! Put he had issues!!!! He would try to bite and there is no way to muzzle a pug. So after about 30 mins (which usually takes 10 mins to dry a pug) I gave up and just let him air dry. Poor guy was licking away like crazy and would jump in my lap when the dryer was off!

Well enough of doggy woes for now! I had an amazing weekend. Nothing special happened, we just got a lot accomplished! My incredible husband helped me clean out the spare room and get rid of a TON of junk! Where does this stuff come from? I do not consider myself a pack rat by ANY means so I don't understand how we accumlate so much stuff LOL!!! It is all packed up and labled so when we DO get a place of our own, one less room to worry about!

Glad the Patriots won last night. I missed the game because I was SOOOOO tired (I washed 9 dogs yesterday one of which was a burnese mountain dog that was only 11 months old and thought everything was a game!) and fell asleep at 8 pm last night!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yeah that doesnt sound fun to deal with dogs that freak out like that! Heres to hoping the rest of your week is pug-free! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought pugs were cuties! That's terrible that they freak out like that! I have to say that I love toy poodles! I saw one last week, and he was just too cute! Sounds like fun, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!