Friday, August 28, 2009

Relaxation!

What a week! Very interesting to say the least! I got bit a few times and TONS of scratches!! I look like I have gone through a very nasty cat fight LOL!!! Overall it was very nice though. I love my job especially when I have a full day because it makes it go by so much faster than no dogs at all!

Housework today though! Going all week with not doing laundry and only cleaning the basics puts you behind the 8 ball and that is my predicament today! Juli is so amazing at keeping up with the dishes and kitchen so that is one less thing I have to clean today!

IT IS OFFICIAL!!! I got my vacation time approved so MAINE HERE WE COME!!!! We will see everyone October 1-6!!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Whooo Hooo Maine in the Fall! So nice!! Have fun cleaning today! =)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!