Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where everybody knows your name


It's official!!! We are headed up to Maine the first week of October. Just waiting on Nicole to confirm her trip dates that way I can "kill" two birds with one stone! The only thing that would prevent this trip is Julio's swearing in ceremony date. We don't know for sure when it is and obviously that would be top priority.

I am so excited though! I haven't seen my dad in three years! I love him so much. He is always a comfort to me when things don't go as planned. My dad is such a wonderful man and anyone who knows him knows he would give you the shirt off his back if he could. (Providing my mom lets him *rolls eyes*) My dad and I always had such a unique relationship growing up and I owe my dad for a lot of life changing decisions I made. I can't wait to see him!!!

Can't wait to see all my Maine friends!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Whooo Hooo! So fun! Glad you get to go back and see everyone! Me and the kids will be there the second week of August! Im looking forward to seeing all the fam. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of your post! I am so glad you get to come home for a visit! And that is a loooong time since seeing your Dad-what a thrilling time it will be for all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!