Thursday, July 30, 2009

Whew!

I was in desperate need of a new water bottle. My husband being the wonderful man that he is, saw an opportunity to fill that need. He bought me this adorable reusable water bottle from Target. It even has a water tracker on the side so I can keep track of how many times I empty it! This could be a good or bad thing LOL!!! PLUS IT'S PINK!!!!!!!
This is a picture of my rough and tough 19lb street fighter and his blankie. He takes it everywhere! It is so hilarious to see him dragging it around. I am still trying to catch a picture of it!!!
Finally, an upload of our first tennis match. As you can see, my racket is a lovely shade of pink!!! Not the best picture of us, but it was hot, humid, and this was AFTER our game. *note to self: take public pictures BEFORE getting all sweatified*

Diet Update: Julio and I are doing great. Julio lost another 2 lbs that put his total up to 7. I am waiting till Saturday to weigh myself again so we will see. This is my "fat" time of the month so I am not going to beat myself up if I haven't lost weight LOL!!!! TMI I am sure but ...oh well!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics!! HILARIOUS about your baby dragging around his blankie! that is great!!

    Oh girl, I hear ya about that week! Im just happy if I survive it in one piece and not gaining any weight! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!