Monday, July 6, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend

Well this weekend went by in such a flurry that I am still trying to catch my breath!!! We went up to a friends house in Front Royal, Virgina where we spent Friday and Saturday. We inner tubed down the river and it took us 3 wonderful, relaxing hours! We went bike riding, which reminded me of how horribly out of shape I am. We also had more food than humanly possible to eat! Fireworks Friday night, and also on Saturday once we got back to Maryland.

Sunday night we had our annual 4th of July church picnic, which made me miss my parents old BBQs! We also had the treat of hearing one of our teenagers preach. That boy has such great potential and was a blessing to hear him preach!

So back to laundry, dishes, and chores in general today. Diet is in full swing as well. I have three months to get back to my goal weight for our anniversary pictures in D.C. Wish me luck!

Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love those kind of weekends! And hey all that food and exercise.. Youre good! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your parents BBQ also. :( Such great memories!! How fun to have a goal to lose the weight you want to. You can do it and what a fun anniversary it will be!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops -- sorry about that. I didn't know I was signed in under my husband!! :) He doesn't have the great memories of the BBQ's like I do. So sad!! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I would have guessed it was you anyways Sarah! LOL! I have always had a goal of how much I wanted to lose but never the proper motivation! And we originally planned our pics for our read anniversary last month but we didn't make our weight goals!!!!!! So we pushed it back to Sept! Plus D.C. is too hot in june and my makeup and hair would not have cooperated!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!