Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wimbledon Here I Come.....Eventually


Julio and I decided about a month ago that we were going to learn a new hobby together. We chose tennis. We love ping pong so we are hoping we will love this as well. We are also working it into a workout routine. So Saturday will be our first attempt at tennis. I got a cute pink racket today!!!

Diet update: I weighed myself and have already lost a pound. So total that puts me at 12 lbs. lost in the past two months!!!!! Yesterday I jogged for a half a lap and power walked for 2 laps! Julio jogged all three laps....show off!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Men are like that! ;)


    Love ya!
    Jennie Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT Job Girl!! Keep it up! How exciting 12lbs!! And I love tennis! How fun! Fun to learn new stuff like that together!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!