Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day Three

I officially love my job!!! I got to wash my own dogs today and I have to say it is much better than yesterday! I washed a Siberian Husky (never ever gonna get one of those), a Golden Retriever mix, and a Standard Scottish Terrier. I blow dried two of them and MAN do they have a lot of hair!!!! Everyone today made me feel so much better by telling me that I was picking things up super fast and not to worry about answering the phones for a week or two!!!

Thank you for all the prayers!! Hopefully my body will keep up with me this week since I am working 40 hours!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. 40 hrs is a big adjustment!! Soo glad you are loving it!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!