Friday, August 14, 2009

I am not crazy I swear!!!


I love cleaning my bathroom. Now before you haul me off and have me committed, let me explain....seriously, put down the straight jackets!! I enjoy cleaning my bathroom because of the amazing cleaning supplies I use. I try to be as "green" (I HATE that word because it is always associated with tree hugging, whale saving liberals but until more Christians get involved what can I expect? LOL) as possible. Because they are better for the environment and your health, I use Method Cleaning Supplies. They work GREAT!!! The bathroom products smell AMAZING!!! They are Eucalyptus Mint and make cleaning so much more enjoyable. Nothing is better than a minty fresh smelling bathroom!!!!!!

Now on to my new favorite product.......

With Parker being as fluffy as he is, cat hair is a staple in my wardrobe. It is EVERYWHERE!!!!! I have tried vacuuming it off the couch, tried those sticky rollers, even tried a wet cloth and going over it by hand. They worked, but took forever and were dirty again in seconds. My mother in law used this wonderful sweeper when my niece, who is severely allergic to cats, came over to her house and said it worked great. I HAD to check it out. Sure enough, it works wonders. It probably takes 10 minutes to do the whole couch and it stays that way for at least two days!!!! A HUGE accomplishment with two cats!!!! So thought I would pass it along for anyone suffering from pet hair! It is $5 at Target and it is completely disposable when it is full. You can't beat that!!!!!

Diet update: Overall have lost 5 lbs but more importantly I have lost 1 whole inch from my waist and hips!!!! Julio has lost 15 lbs total.....mixed feelings LOL!!!!!!!

A special thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this blog. I truly enjoy sharing my day with you all and love hearing from you guys!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I'm going to have to try those cleaning products because I'm not too fond of my cleaning products' smells! :) I can probably allow Charity to help me more if I had those safe products. She loves to help! :) Congrats on the weight loss! What kind of diet are you doing? I do the weight watchers points...didn't do them this week but still lost! I'm starting it up again next week though. (I have about 40 or 50 more to lose to get where I want to be...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) Where do you get your cleaning products? I am interested....

    2.) Do you know about "sitemeter"? It is a neat way to know how many people are visting your blog each day...

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the diet!!! Keep it up! Every bit helps!!

    Those scents sound awesome! And Im soooo trying that pet hair thingy!! I hate pet hair on my clothes and we have a new addition to the family so Im sure well be needing it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try that pet sweeper. I use the washer/dryer to get most of the hair off of our clothes and bedding, but it will be nice to go over the sofa with it instead of vacuuming.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!