Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I think I drowned today

Day two was much more exciting....and tiring!!! I got to actually wash dogs today. Blow drying takes forever though. We washed a HUGE dog today and it took two of us an hour to get him dry and brushed!

Overall, today I felt very overwhelmed. Tomorrow will be much better LOL!!! I don't like the feeling of knowing I am making these dogs miserable however. Some of them shake so hard when they are in the kennels..I just want to hug them and take them away but their owners love them enough to get them taken care of!!!

Stay tuned for the rest of the week. I think I am going to bed now and it is only 6 pm ahahahaha I am gonna be sore tomorrow!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you!!!

    Wet dog candle scent?!? I think I will pass....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That candle is hilarious!!!

    Praying for your adjustment.. that part of a new job is never fun!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!