Thursday, August 13, 2009

Guess What Today Is????


Today is the first day of football!!!!!!!!! Growing up in Patriot country, I have a deep love for my team. Yes, I am a girl, yes I taught my husband more about football than he did me, yes my daddy is proud!!!!! The Patriots played the Eagles today however, living in Raven country, I am going to have to wait another half hour before I can watch it. What a blessing NFL Network is to me LOL!!!! SOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPYYYYY THAT TOM BRADY IS BACK!!!!!

NO STEELERS, COLTS, OR ANY OTHER HATER TEAM COMMENTS LOL!!!!!!!!! Love you all but don't mess with my Pats!!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any HATE comments, but I'm a STEELERS girl all of the way. I grew up in Ohio, and most of my family are Browns' fans. My dad, mom and I have always LOVED the STEELERS though! So, I gotta say it....GO STEELERS! GOT SIX?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!! Glad it has started for you!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!