Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ever have one of those days?

Ever have one of those days where you go through your day, then think.....I don't have anything interesting to blog about today? Then you panic....then you say to yourself "Meh no one reads it anyways" Then say "But what if today was the day that someone READS it"...then you start racking your brain for something to say. You can't blog about your cat again for fear of involuntary admission to your local funny farm, no one wants to hear about your adventures in cleaning the bathroom, and surely you can't blog about...well never mind.

Today, I had one of those days. So please enjoy my boredom and pic spam =D







Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love cheeseburger website! Their pics are the best.
    I read all of your posts. Maybe not every day, but thanks to my google reader, I do eventually read them. :) Keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny!!


    Quick question----what does "meh" mean? I see it from time to time, but am clueless....

    Love ya!

    Jennie

    P.S. I am looking forward to my surprise. I am very curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like it. I found it and instantly thought of you! Answered on your blog but will answer here too....Meh is slang for Oh Well. Some people use it as a cute way of saying "mine" too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are soo funny! Love the calories one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks...But how does meh come from oh well?

    I think I am feeling my age! meh!

    Love,
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!