Saturday, August 15, 2009

My 5 things

My kitties in a box!!!!!

Anyways....I read an interesting blog yesteday. Jennie's 5 things, so I thought I would post MY 5 things that not many people know about me.

1. I despise monkeys.
2. On my 16th birthday, I made a wish on my cake that my 16th year would be different from my 15 year. Well it most certainly was. I had 3 surgeries before my next birthday. My first surgery ever was an appendectomy where I had an allergic reaction to two different medicines and almost died. The second one was reconstructive surgery on my knee (which I broke in to three pieces) and my third was to take out all the hardware put in during the first knee surgery!! Be careful what you wish for people!!!!
3. I have one brown eye and one hazel eye.
4. I think owls are cute.
5. I want to have my own interior design company by the time I am 30.

No tennis today :( Julio is working today but PTL for overtime.

To answer questions.....Liz, we are just doing a low calorie, low fat diet and working out three to four times a week. Jennie, I buy mine at Target. They are relatively inexpensive and have some wonderful scents like Lavender and Grapefruit (not together yuck!) I had not heard of sitemeter but thought it looked interesting!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your list....did not know about your eyes!! How in the world did I miss that?!?

    And am praying about your first day of work!!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious pic and about the monkeys!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!