Monday, August 17, 2009

Zzzzzzzz!

My first day of work. How to describe it? Well....I guess boring fits the need. Today I filled out paperwork, read lots of handouts, and watched a billion training videos! Out of the 4+ hours of video, only 30 mins applied to my department LOL!!! Tomorrow will be much more exciting though. I have to take three tests, one is my Pet Safety Certification test and that's a big one! I also get the grand tour of the store, including the Pet Hotel and all the quarintine rooms and adoption rooms!!!!

Wow, I really underestimated how tired I would be today. I am not used to getting up so early and have to train my body again LOL!!! I think I am going to bed in like an hour LOL!!!!!!

Thank you all for the prayers and support! I am excited to start working with the animals and know that this mundane process is necessary and will make me more efficient, but boy is it BORING!! Hahahaha, here's to tomorrow!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got this job! How fun for you! Nothing worse then those first orientation days! ha ha! Here hoping they go by FAST! =)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!