Sunday, August 2, 2009

*Is Sick*

Well...I have a summer cold. The sore throat hit me right before we played tennis. I was hoping it would just be allergies, but after taking some strong allergy medicine last night and waking up worse, I think it is safe to say it is a cold. Now don't get me wrong, I like a cold as much as the next person..hehe..but summer colds are much more miserable. At least with a winter cold, you can put on nice cozy pjs, socks, sip soup and snuggle up with your favorite blankets. Summer cold....not so much! LOL!!

One thing that always makes me feel better when I have a cold is McDonald's chicken nuggets and french fries. Seeing we are on a diet, that presents a problem. My wonderful, loving husband got me a SMALL meal so I could feel better and not break my diet. Oh how I love him!! AND he stopped and got me some good cold medicine! I am starting to feel better already!!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So sweet of him! Hope you are feeling all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! How nice it is to have a hubby that takes special care of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!