Thursday, August 20, 2009

Who Knew?

Who knew that actually working would speed up my metabolism LOL!!! I lost four pounds this week! I think the fact that I eat so early in the morning, it makes my system wake up and work harder. Plus I am lifting, moving around, chasing after dogs, all that good stuff!!!

I got to clip nails on my own today. Holy Cow, there was one dog who HATES getting her nails cut and yelps terribly. Well she was doing great for three paws and hadn't made a sound, last paw......different story. She yelped so sharply that I literally went deaf for a few seconds. I also got my first tip today!!!!!! Two bucks is two bucks!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Only one more day to go! Sounds like you are doing great!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! On the weight and the moola! =)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you. Shout out, type, or use the unimind...but make your mark!